One of four Penn State Behrend student teams to enter the 48 hour Global Game Jam 2013. Game title: Blood Lock.
- Team size: 4 members
- Duration: 48 hours
- Team role: Level designer, Menu designer
- Software: Unity Game Engine
- Platform support: Windows
- Peripheral support: Mouse and Touchscreen
- For more detail: http://news.psu.edu/story/142616/2013/01/29/erie-students-create-four-digital-games-48-hour-global-game-jam
Global Game Jam.
A 48-hour international game design competition to develop a game with likeminded individuals with a predetermined theme. The theme this year was an audio recording of a heartbeat.
What Our team created.
A maze game where the player controls a virus and collecting floating stem cells while slowly taking over a human body.
Game Menu Design
Game Level and Transition Scene