A computing circuit design that continuously perform either 2*x+3 or 3*x+1 function based on the function selector switch. The receiving variable x is a three bit unsigned integer from a serial interface.
- Team size: Individual
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Project role: Circuit designer
- Software: CircuitLab, Exel, Word, Adobe Photoshop
- Create a functional design with minimal overall cost
- Circuit should provide feedback to the user on what computation variable is preformed at any given time
- Ensure all selected logic chip meets the required tolerance
- Demonstrate skills in circuit design and logic flow.
Design Block Diagram and Logic Flow:
Adder Logic Circuit and Documentation:
Final Circuit Design and Price sheet